Daily designer news

Daily designer news


This week on Pinterest

Posted: 04 Mar 2012 08:03 PM PST

Pinterest has become a great source of inspiration for me. Each week I share my favorite pins of the week. If you don't want to miss any pin, make sure to follow me on Pinterest.

I don’t think this cover was ever used for Jules Verne’s book, but it’s totally awesome. Via Flickr.

Hell yeah typographic clouds, via Looks like good design.

Cool light, via Piccsy.

Corner frames, need some of those. Via Spotted by Normann Copenhagen.

Minimalist “The Artist” poster, via The Curious Brain.


Photoshop now available for the iPad

Posted: 04 Mar 2012 07:17 PM PST

Last week Adobe launched its iPad version of Photoshop: Photoshop Touch. I couldn’t try it because I only get the iPad 1, but it seems like a decent app. I doubt that it’s usable as a professional tool, but at $10 it’s for once quite affordable. Via MacWorld.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...