Daily designer news

Daily designer news


Street art by Nikita Nomerz

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 07:41 PM PST

Nomerz creates very cool street art by painting faces on walls, using some of the architectural elements to create part of the wall. Check out more of his work.


Join me on Pinterest

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 06:27 PM PST

A couple of weeks ago I decided to give a try to Pinterest, the rising social network that’s let’s you create collections of images and things. I’m glad I did. Pinterest is the first site that got me so enthusiast in a long time, so I’ll probably be a very active user there.

So far I’ve created 9 boards, the most active being the ones about typography, posters, and art & prints. I’ll probably create many more soon so connect with me there if you have a Pinterest account. If you don’t have an account write a comment after this post and I’ll send you an invitation (I’m not sure how many invitations I can send, so be patient if you don’t receive it right away).


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...